Wednesday, July 11, 2007

The child’s imagination – what a powerful force!

A child’s imagination is untamed. Parenting should not tame it but encourage it. Your child can use his imagination for play, for goal setting and much more.
Here are some parenting tips for encouraging imagination and imaginative play in your child.

This is a great website. You can connect with other parents as well as learn goal setting for your children. Take a peek! I think you will enjoy it.

http://www.kidsgoals.com/child-imagination.shtml

5 comments:

Chris said...

I do not have children, wish I did, but this is an excellent site! I hope other parents will find it and use it! Nice work Shannon.

Mary Lou said...

I wish I had known about this link when I was raising my children. I enjoyed this article very much. Thank you

posted by JoAnn said...

Excellant site. Good job.

Catherine said...

very interesting - I wonder if Jim knows about this site - similar to what he is did with his ILP.

mcdj74 said...

Great site. Hopefully I will be able to use it some day!