Thursday, July 12, 2007

Learning Log

Thank you for another wonderful and fulfilling experience. I have never been a blogger though I am very computer savy. I just never saw any interest in it. I am very happy with the site I created and hope that maybe others will begin to read it.

I enjoyed my time in class and meeting all of you. I enjoyed looking around a room full of passionate and determined women. I tried to balance so many things in my life and sometimes I just want to give up. You all gave me strength to continue to move on with my dreams. I enjoyed the level of committment and enthusiasm you all brought to the table.

I have such limited time in my life with family, work and school. Catherine, you have always allowed your students to research and design projects based on the passion they hold inside of them. You have always embraced the passion I have for my children and I am grateful for that.

You have been extremely supportive of me over the semesters I have attended Cambridge College. I hope that in the future I will be able to build upon the skills that we have learned in your class.

Thank you all for sharing your passion and life experiences. You have all been an inspiration!

2 comments:

Catherine said...

Thanks for sharing your reflections!
Catherine

Chris said...

It was a pleasure meeting you! Thank you for sharing pictures of your beautiful children! Your passion toward them is very easily seen. I hope to see you again in another class. If not, best of eerything to you and your children!