Thursday, August 2, 2007

What Can I do as a Parent

I work two jobs, go to school and am raising 4 children. I struggle with trying to find time to get all done. I wish there was more time in the day to foster creativity in my children though I know they do it on their own. I read this article by a few of the psychologists that make up "THE NATIONAL ASSOCIATION OF SCHOOL PSYCHOLOGISTS" I have linked to the article below. It gives great resources on how to get involved in fostering creativity in your child. Take a peek and see what you can do as a parent.

http://www.amphi.com/~psych/creative.html

1 comment:

Chris said...

So many times I have read, "it is not always the amount of time a parent spends with their child, but the quality of the time spent." I think the quality moments are the ones we remember as we get older; the regular day to day time being, in the same roon, but not interacting is what is not remembered. Your time may be limited now, but I am sure if you use it for true quality time, your children will never forget.